Experience the charm of a gentler time and place on the Heritage Trail in Connecticut's "Quiet Corner."
The Woodstock Business Association (formerly the Woodstock Merchants Association) is a membership organization of local merchants including antiques, crafts, florists, orchards, furniture makers, pottery, lodging and more.
- Learn more about us
- Download our brochure complete with locations (as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file.)
- Download membership form.
Along the Scenic Byway Route 169, from Old Sturbridge Village to Mystic Seaport, lies the quiet country town of Woodstock, CT.
Perpetuating the history, traditions and folklore of 300 years, the town remains a cluster of villages epitomizing the character of New England. Interesting shops, studios, restaurants an historic sights offer the visitor a variety of experiences, either along the trail or a mile or two down a side road.
We welcome you to sample the beauty and charm of our town in Connecticut's Quiet Corner.
We know you'll come back!
Here are a few events that are held in town every year. See calendar for more and upcoming sales.
- Twilight Concert Series at Roseland Cottage
- The Woodstock Fair (Labor Day Weekend)
- Celebrating Agriculture
- Woodstock Merchant's Annual "Shop Hop" (mid-September). Sept 19, 20 and 21 in 2014. Shop Hop is a charming, friendly version of country browsing. Look for our Shop Hop signs at participating merchants.
- Artists in the Country outdoor show
- Roseland Cottage Arts & Crafts Festival (October weekend after Columbus Day)
- Woodstock Business Association Thanksgiving Day Weekend Holiday Celebration
- Mistletoe Marketplace (first weekend in November)
- Artists Open Studio Weekends (last weekend in November)
- Artists Open Studio Weekends (first weekend in December)
- Woodstock Merchant's Magic: Celebrate the season with 12 days of unadvertised specials at participating shops at the end of December
Please call your favorite merchant for specific dates and event details.
- American Doll Clothes, 376 New Sweden Road, Woodstock
- Artists in the Country, 52 County Road, Woodstock
- Quinebaug Shetucket Heritage Corner, The Last Green Valley, Woodstock
- Chimalis LLC, Woodstock Valley CT
- Christmas Barn, 835 Route 169, Woodstock
- Coco's Cottage, 253 Route 171, South Woodstock
- Computer HQ, 378 Roseland Park Road, Woodstock
- Discover Chiropractic, Dr. Debra Burns , 160 Route 171, Woodstock - moved to 21 South Main Street in Putnam
- Garden Gate Florist, 260 Route 171, South Woodstock
- High Springs Orchard and Country Barn, 47 Dividend Road, Woodstock
- Inn at Woodstock Hill, 94 Plaine Hill Road, Woodstock
- Java Jive, 283 Route 169, Woodstock
- Linemaster Switch, 29 Plaine Hill Rd, Woodstock
- Looks Good Hair Design, 49 Old Hall Road, Woodstock
- Quiet Corner Tax Services, 12 Beeches Lane, Woodstock
- Rent in Woodstock, Woodstock CT (Chimalis LLC)
- Roseland Cottage (Bowen House), 556 Route 169, Woodstock
- Rusty Finds, 290 Route 169, South Woodstock
- Scranton's Shops , 300 Route 169, South Woodstock
- Soleil & Suns Bakery, 53 Route 171, Little River Plaza, Woodstock
- Shoppes at Sawmill, 306 Route 169, South Woodstock
- Sweet Evalina's Stand, 688 Route 169, Woodstock
- Taylor Brooke Winery , 848 Route 171, Woodstock
- Taylor's Corner B&B , 880 Route 171, Woodstock
- The Shell Cottage Gallery, 1089 Route 169, Woodstock
- Timberdoodle Designs, 29 Bradford Corner Road, Woodstock Valley
- Treasures & Trash Consignment Shop, 1115 Route 169, Woodstock
- Woodstock Country Shoppe, LLC, 283 Route 169, Woodstock
- Woodstock Frameworks, 1399 Route 169, Woodstock
- Woodstock Historical Society, 523 Route 169, Woodstock
- Woodstock Orchards LLC, 494, Route 169, Woodstock
- Woodstock Veterinary Clinic, 290 Route 171, Woodstock